Patient Information Sharing
Wateringbury Surgery has a legal duty to explain how we use any personal information we collect on a registered patient at the practice. Please see the attached privacy notices for further details.
Please Read the Following:
- Privacy Notice For Direct Care
- Privacy Notice For Research
- Privacy Notice For Public Health
- Privacy Notice For NHS Digital
- Privacy Notice For Summary Care Record
- Privacy Notice For Payments
- Privacy Notice For National Screening Programmes
- Privacy Notice For Direct Care Emergencies
- Privacy Notice For Care Quality Commission
- Privacy Notice for COVID-19 in general practice
- Privacy Notice: Transparency Statement
- Privacy Notice: Healthy.io
- Privacy Notice: Xyla Health and Wellbeing
- Privacy Notice: National COVID Vaccination Programme
- Privacy Notice: GPES Data for Pandemic Planning and Research (COVID-19)
- Privacy Notice: Covid-19 and your information
- Privacy Notice: Covid 19 clinical risk assessment took
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.