Patient Participation Group
All patients registered with Wateringbury Surgery are eligible to join our Patient Participation Group.
We are a small friendly group looking to find new members. We meet 4 times a year and lookat ways to make a positive contribution to the services and facilities offered by the surgery.
A PPG is an independent body formed to act as an interface between the practice and patient.
Ours aims are to:
- assist the practice to serve our community in the most effectiveway,
- provide a greater commitment to community health,
- increase awareness of local services.
Patient benefits of a PPG :
- enable patients to be more responsible for their own health,
- enable patients to have a better understanding and knowledge of the practice and its staff,
- consultation about arrangements for healthcare provision at the surgery
- improved communicationwith staff,
- a forum to suggest ideas and voice concerns.
Practice benefits of a PPG:
- plan services jointly with patients,
- a forum to voice concerns and suggest ideas to patients,
- closer relationswith our practice community.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.