Looking after your health and wellbeing can be hard sometimes. We can help.
Do you need some advice, encouragemet or help to be more active, improve your lifestyle or resolve problems affecting your health?
The NHS now offers "social prescribing" which means support around your non-medical needs. Involve is a local charity commissioned to provide this in your area.
We can help with:
- Talking through worries, understanding your needs and setting a plan
- Linking you to specialist services to help with weight loss or fitness, taliored to your needs
- Support with feeling low, anxious or unmotivated
- Advice and guidance to tackle problems like housing, debt, unemployment
- Connect you with others including local groups and social networks.
If you feel isolated and not sure where to start with making changes in your life, we are there to listen and guide.
Please ask your clinician for a referral to Involve social prescribing or contact us directly. This is a free service funded by the NHS.
- Child Health and Illness
- Age Well
- Better Health
- Diabetes UK Friends
- Diabetes - ACR Testing
- Pharmacy First
- IAPT (Self-Referrals)
- One You Kent
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Stop Smoking
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.